Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I?

Take Care of a citation

Did you receive a citation/ticket and aren't sure what to do next?

Take a look at the left side of the citation, and it will tell you which court you need to contact to take care of it. If any of the charges list the status as 'fixit' then you will need to contact the Police Department after fixing the listed issue to get it signed off before taking it to the court. If you have any questions, you may call the Santaquin City Justice Court at 801-754-5376 or the Santaquin Police Department at 801-754-1070.

To Pay a Citation Click Here

report a crime

If it is an emergency, call 911.
If non-emergency but still urgent, call dispatch at 801-794-3970.
If non-urgent, you may call the police department at 801-751-1070, send an email to, or click on the link below.

Click Here

request a police record

To request a police record, you will need to fill out a GRAMA request and return it to the police department. You many turn it in by mail or in person at 275 West Main, Santaquin, UT 84655, by fax at 801-754-1697, or by email at You may find the GRAMA request form by clicking on the link below.

Click Here

Look up city ordinances

view crime statistics

contact the police department

You can visit our offices or call:

Santaquin City Police Department
275 W Main
Santaquin, UT 84655


Emergency Number: 911
Non-Emergency Number: 801-754-1070
After Hours Non-Emergency Dispatch: 801-794-3970

View Our Cemetery Services