The Planning Commission serves a variety of roles for the City and the community. The Planning Commission:
• Maintains the vision and objectives of the General Plan.
• Encourages land use compatibility.
• Balances public and private interests.
• Provides an opportunity for public involvement.
• Identifies and debates key facts and issues.
• Ensures a fair and equitable process.
• Provides recommendations to the City Council.
2nd & 4th Thursdays
Meetings are held at the City Council chambers located at 45 W 100 S, Santaquin, UT 84655
Work Session begins at 6:30 pm, Regular meeting begins at 7:00 pm
The Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor for a three year term. Commissioners must be residents of Santaquin City for a period of at least 6 months prior to appointment.
Elizabeth Montoya (Chair) - Term Expires 12/31/2018
Troy Peterson (Vice-Chair) - Term Expires 12/31/2016
Art Adcock - Term Expires 12/31/2018
Kyle Francom - Term Expires 12/31/2016
Kylie Lance - Term Expires 12/31/2017
Trevor Wood - Term Expires 12/31/2016
Nanette Shepherd (Alternate) - Term Expires 12/31/2017
Planning Commission Bylaws:
Agendas & Minutes
Please contact the Community Development Department if you have questions about Planning Commission actions, agenda, authorities, etc. Community Development (801) 754-1011